Thanks Gigi,

I am continuing to develop the model further and as I give it consideration I
find that it may allow us to obtain a second, accurate backup calculation for
Jed's original conclusions.  We appear to be able to enter known data,
including the 20 watt drive pulse and the pump leakage power along with ambient
temperature conditions into the model and obtain a well defined temperature
versus time plot.

Your original model does a remarkable job of replicating the measured results
from the point in time where it begins to model the linear system.  Now, I have
figured a way to extend that initial time as far into the past as needed in
order to determine the magnitude of the LENR power pulse.  To achieve that goal
it is necessary to have reasonably accurate measurement data for the ambient
temperatures over that entire time period.  I believe that Jed has that
information available within his files.  Jed, can you verify that this is true?

According to the excellent work by Gigi, we have a model with a main basic time
constant of 5.84 hours.  This is the dominate pole of the system and therefore
we will need to operate back in time with the input data for a period at least
3 time constants in order to obtain an accurate projection of the thermal
behavior of the Mizuno device.   The really good news is that we should be able
to begin our analysis at the beginning of a day just before the power pulses
are applied and make a decision at the end of that same day (24 hours) with
reasonable accuracy.

At each increment of time we will need the value of the ambient temperature and
any applied power plus the assumed magnitude of the resulting response power of
the LENR process.  We can include the 4 watts of leakage for the pump which
Gigi has determined as just another input that is constant over the simulation
period.  If the model works as it should then we will see good agreement
between the water temperature over that entire time period and what the model
predicts.

Obviously we will need to have accurate data of the initial conditions of the
system, which in this case is the water temperature just prior to the first
power pulse, in order to begin the simulation.

Regards,

Dave