Yes, that would be if you filled the whole cell with LiOH and burned every
bit of the hydrogen.  Of course the true chemical energy potential is
likely more than order of magnitude less. Since I didn't measure the actual
amounts of the substances added, I did calculations that would grossly
overestimate the chemical potential.  Besides, I have a number of failed
runs that don't differ significantly from calibration suggesting chemical
effects are low enough to not be detected.  I have seen chemical heat
clearly before when using KOH, but it is gone after an hour.