Jones, I was painting with a wide brush to underscore a common basis between
even these distantly related anomalies. You are certainly correct that the
microwaves are NOT an efficient linkage to the active geometries used for the
E-cat generator but the EM drive works in reverse and we don't care about
efficiency when an "almost" inertialess drive is the prize.. I say "almost"
because if waves or particles are being directed in a "relativistic" direction
that they will locally  still perceive their reactions as being equal and
opposite. It is this relativistic balance using microwaves that I believe is
responsible for the nano newtons of thrust being claimed for EM drive. In the
E-cat I can't speak to the frequency but IR sounds fine -my only intent was to
suggest that the energy being coupled between cat and mouse has the same
isotopy breaking mechanism at it's heart as the EM drive and that COE can be
broken when the square law is violated in the same way we could make a
perpetual mobile if we could switch gravity on and off. In the EM drive we are
paying with rf energy to saturate the interior of a trapezoidal waveguide and
establish a tiny relativistic bias but with nano powders and skeletal catalysts
used by Rossi and Mills this sort of environment is established via natural
segregation due to geometry when gas atoms are present. In the case of
radioactive gas atoms the Japanese have claimed radioactive remediation /
accelerating the half life. IMHO half lives never change from the local
perspective of radioactive atoms inside these environments but rather time
dilation occurs where these atoms are experiencing hours of time while only
seconds elapse from our macro perspective]
Fran