What’s left to call an electron?

Certainly there is no charge, since charge and mass are linear.

Photons can’t be captured, so what is left over?

I stand by the “almost certainly incorrect,...”

From: Bob Cook

Jones and Eric--

  Jones wrote: “The 510 keV of Maly & Vavra is almost certainly incorrect,...”

I  would say Vavra makes a good case for .511 Mev in his paper on dark matter
at  the following link:

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t
<http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCQQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Farxiv.org%2Fpdf%2F1304.0833&ei=VHeXVba1CMLGmAX4lLyQCQ&usg=AFQjCNGeR5fkfAu6tTJInn03b1pOsvgRiw&bvm=bv.96952980,d.dGY&cad=rja>

&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCQQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Farxiv.org%2Fpdf%2F1304.0833&ei=VHeXVba1CMLGmAX4lLyQCQ&usg=AFQjCNGeR5fkfAu6tTJInn03b1pOsvgRiw&bvm=bv.96952980,d.dGY&cad=rja

He calls it a small hydrogen that is responsible.

The reaction that creates the small hydrogen is an energetic electron and a
proton.

I think Robin identified this paper a few days ago.

It is worth reading.

Bob Cook