"_Wealth is created by learning curves that result from millions of
falsifiable experiments in entrepreneurship..._"

Its says noting about
the quality of this experiments. Some may really create new value but
some only redistribute value.

Even with gold its may be more safe to
invest in old dept than in new technology. Or in extracting gold as Jed
said.

I think this only is a new version of the old mantra "the
government must do as little as possible".

Yes central banks can screw
tings up but they can also assuage things then the market screw things
up.