Jones, it is not a trial.
I understand that you have a negative opinion about Rossi. Right or wrong.
The semi-connection between what you call him a "scam artist" and a
conviction for tax eviction is stretching the argument way beyond reasons.
Why so critical - ( really judgmental)? Why not let him show which material
he is made of? Less than a year and you will need no gossip to base your
opinion on.

I probably know less than you do. However, I can see that he is the only
one that has opened up to a third party replication. I see no other player
that have anything they even claim is close to be commercial. His
theoretical skills or his capacity as an experimenter is not up for
judgment. The result will be. If he has what he says then he is protecting
his findings and I assume he does what he thinks is best and not what he
thinks is best for people trying to second guess his know how.

I think your judgement is based on a personal opinion, gossip and evidence
not relevant and deserve no attention.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM