On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 10:27 AM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> reticence

​Jones you might be right but why make a judgment before fact is in? His
reports are positive and if he fabricate all his anecdotes, as you call his
reports. then we can agree he is good at that. However, LENR has been in
the progress for 25 plus years. Why not let him show the reality of his
claim or fail - it is only 2/3 of a year.
Do you know that IH are backing out of the deal?
Do you know that AR is distancing himself from IH?
I think to compare him to Madoff is unfair. I can see no real motive
besides that he wants more funding for a project you believe he has no
believe in. Would it not be better to have a low key attitude. His
personality is real hard to judge from a distance. (You might have better
knowledge . .  .). Experience and expertise - I assume you mean of  LENR.
If as you say "​One can believe strongly in the reality of LENR technology
– as most of do on this forum", then  don't you need to support the efforts
to find an answer?
You say that it might work partially. Well I would say that the first
flight of the Wright brothers were 'partial' flights.
Don't your final conclusion start with an "If". How can IH be ripped off?
Whatever investment they have done with open eyes and with a lot of
negative 'press' about AR, which I am sure they have access to or tehy did
not handle this investment very well.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM