charge. Is it time to muddy the water with degenerate matter?
From: Axil Axil
The Muon comes from the SPP. In the Holmlid paper, the muons increased when the
lights in the lab were turned on. In order to minimize muon production, the
Rydberg matter had to be covered to exclude light.
"The sources give a slowly decaying muon signal for several hours and days
after being used for producing H(0). They can be triggered to increase the muon
production by laser irradiation inside the chambers or sometimes even by
turning on the fluorescent lamps in the laboratory for a short time."
Light is being converted to a form of energy that can produce muons. I say that
that form of energy conversion is light to magnetic energy powerful enough to
produce muons.
In the Rossi reactor, the form of light is infrared. Deal with it.