There are indications that Muons are extended in there lifetimes by Rysberg
matter. The muons are produced for hours and days after the Rydberg matter
is exposed to light.

As referenced from the HolMlid paper as follows:

" The sources give a slowly decaying muon signal for several hours and days
after being used for producing H(0). They can be triggered to increase the
muon production by laser irradiation inside the chambers or sometimes even
by turning on the fluorescent lamps in the laboratory for a short time."

 But in the experiment, the ability to extend the lifetime of muons is not
open ended in time. There is a reduction of muon detection over time. If
the ability for Rydberg matter to extend the lifetime of muons was open
ended, the count of detected muons would reach a stable condition since
cosmic muons arrive at a relitivly constant rate. .

I believe that this ability to extend Muon lifetimes is rooted in the
coherent superconductive nature of Rydberg matter.

Furthermore, the mean energy of cosmic muons reaching sea level is about 4
GeV. Muons, This energy level is higher than the levels seen by Holmlid in
his experiment. This implies that the muions seen in the experiment were
produced locally by Rydberg matter.