From: Orionworks - Steven Vincent Johnson
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 6:28 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Re: Fred Zoepfl

>From Axil,

> The advent of LENR will destroy nuclear physics.

Where have I heard phrases like this before? Oh yes, over at Dr. Mills' SCP
group. Just substitute "SunCell technology" for "LENR" and I think you'd fit
right in with the BLP cheering squad.

I've heard phrases like this elsewhere as well...

I realize this is just a picky personal gripe of mine but when I hear phrases
like the above coming from both Vortex and the SCP group, it occasionally
sounds not all that different to me than listening to a group of fundamentalist
Christians waxing on and on about how everything will be set right once the
second coming gets underway.

IMHO, nuclear physics will not be destroyed by the advent of LENR. I think it
will adapt.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

OrionWorks.com