Hello Axil and Steven,
I liked Steven's comments.
There are seldom we see radical shifts in anything. That is because people
in general has a built in resistance to changes.
I am sure that (unfortunately) there will be people building and improving
nuclear bombs even without the need for fusion generated electricity.
BTW is not LENR nuclear in on way or the other? Does it not take nuclear
engineering to make LENR be a real alternative?
IMHO I think LENR is in the same stage as the Otto motor was in 1875. It
will take awhile to get the LENR introduced as the singular source of
energy in a distributed power generated society. The people who understand
engineering will easily be able to contribute to the development of LENR
toward an optimized energy resource. Just as the steam engineers of 1875
contributed to the refining of the Otto motor.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM