Hi,
[snip]
>The
>non-energy commodities are also a huge issue, first and foremost minerals,
>which largely confirms the research that I I started with Olivier Vidal, of
>the Institute of Earth Sciences 2 in Grenoble.

There is no such thing as a non-energy commodity. All commodities require energy
to obtain and process, and are at least to some degree dependant upon the cost
and availability of energy. Some more than others, Aluminium being the most
obvious example of one that is strongly dependant upon energy.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk