I saw the papers from Leif Holmlid and Sveinn Ólafsson. It sounds as if
they feel they have a product idea viable for commercialization.
I am not capable of making a judgment but it sounds realistic.
If correct we need neither AESOP technology nor to worry about the relation
Watt/ kg - I assume. Electrical cars and low cost electricity generated
very locally is my vision..
It fits with my general idea about small scale operations.
As an example of how stupid our very complicated system is I saw some info
from the prelim presidential rep. program. There are 4.5 million people
working for the Federal government. In addition we have state and county
and city.  I also learnt that we have 85,000 pages of tax code. That is a
stack, you need a ladder to reach the top of, if stapled on top of each
other. Just want you to know that we all are supposed to know the content
of those 85,000 pages or we pay a fine to IRS.
I would really like to have one of those laser induced LENRs. It will of
course generate a couple of thousand pages of tax code. Energy tax must be
collected but we have lot of exemptions, for example if you are involved
in fossil fuel you need to be compensated or if your income suffer from the
new order:) I would keep my LENR hidden and claim I use no energy.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM