OK Jed, I might express myself poorly
If there is cheap electricity electrical cars are simple - fast to
recharge. Even exchange of batteries is a possible way.
I really do not care for to have the reactor in the car. I am fine to have
it locally. Neighborhood power stations. 20 homes or similar.
There are many advantages with that as I think we all can see. Besides we
can fix a job for the gas stations. Battery exchangers.
New product idea. A robot that can exchange car batteries as fast as we
fill gas today.
Thus power to weight is not of great importance.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM