H Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com> wrote:

It seems to me that based on the given data it is possible to interpret the
> temperature difference between the empty vessel and the vessel with "fuel"
> ( their quotation marks) as resulting from either endothermic activity or
> exothermic activity in the vessel with "fuel".

How can you have an endothermic reaction with an empty vessel?

Teslaalset <robbiehobbiesh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wonder whether they took the exothermic effects of hydrogen
> absorption into account.

Hydrogen absorption is endothermic. Adsorption is exothermic but I believe
overall the process is endothermic. See:

http://eprints.lib.hokudai.ac.jp/dspace/bitstream/2115/24660/1/5(2)_P71-86.pdf