Thank You for responding Eric. Yes, that is correct.
To me it makes a lot of sense.
I saw that  Wikipedia has found it to be obsolete.  As of 2015, the vast
majority of researchers openly reject plasma cosmology because it does not
match modern observations of astrophysical phenomena or accepted
cosmological theory.
I think that is a little vague, though.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)