Bob, you seem to agree there is warming...

That CO2 is increasing, by humans...

I presume you agree that increased CO2 heats things up with the greenhouse
effect.

I presume you understand that oil pays a lot of people a lot of money to
make global warming look like some kind of conspiracy...

I can agree that CO2 and greenhouse gasses may not be the only cause of
global warming/climate change/disruption...

So do you think humans continue to make the situation worse?

How sure are you we shouldn't worry?
What if you are wrong, what is the cost?  Pretty high right?
What if I and those concerned about global warming are wrong, what's the
cost? Wouldn't being greener bring other benefits anyway?

John