Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> *http://www.nichenergy.com/about-us.html#Gallery*
> <http://www.nichenergy.com/about-us.html#Gallery>
>
> Someone has invested some major funds hereā€¦

At one time they were being funded by a big Italian car company. Fiat, I
think it was. Maybe they still are.

That is a big lab with expensive equipment. I have seen photos from the
past which also shows high quality, expensive equipment. Back then, I felt
that the calorimetric technique was kind of crude compared to what could be
done with that kind of money. I would expect something more like what you
see at SRI. I do not understand why they used a single temperature
measurement.

I don't know enough about their present calorimetry to comment.