Frank,
… hotter on outside than inside could correlate with 5D Calvert theories,
Axil’s citation about radiation not measured nearby outer reactor wall but some
readings made at a distance – as you say black hole or relativistic physics
where radiation might be displaced temporally while still occupying our same 3d
spatial coordinates as the reactor and immediate surroundings.  If shrunken
hydrogen in a lattice is relativistic for the reasons predicted by Naudts then
emitted radiation would travel along the hypotenuse between time and space
steadily returning to our same time coordinates but  losing power at what it
perceives as the square of the distance while we perceive nothing  until the
Lorentzian effects dissipate so that our equipment  can detect it {displaced
out away from reactor walls]. IMHO this  isn’t the same as relativistic
velocity of hydrogen ejected from the suns corona where the hydrogen is moving
relative to a stationary background.. this is negative equivalent velocity
where the environment is moving around an essentially slow moving hydrogen atom
causing it to shrink and decay rapidly from our perspective – the escaping
radiation from any reactions in this environment are still traveling thru this
Ventorii like area of space time caused by vacuum suppression of the lattice
and tapestry of Casimir geometry. I think this would explain a lot, anomalous
decay rates and difficulty in measuring radiation at the source but I am not
sure what happens to radiation traveling thru the extremes of Casimir
geometry.. Experiments with lasers across the “mouth” of Casimir plates
detected very little dilation but I think this was flawed implementation – like
traveling straight across the bay of a river those experiments would not see
the real tidal effects where the waterway narrows and whitewater provides a
tapestry of different accelerations.
Fran