Jed, everyone can have an opinion.
My opinion is that there is no way to qualify the right answer or sort out
anything of this mess - based on judging people's character.
Why not wait for the report, which Rossi says is coming?
IMHO it is remarkable that IH did not resolve the issue by negotiate with
Rossi.
IH are a professional investor and even if $11M is a lot of money measured
with what most of us are used to - it is not that much of a deal for IH.
They probably have similar size investment go bad now and then.
That situation indicate that something is very wrong between IH and Rossi.
It will be an answer to what is and what is not.
>From what Rossi has committed to the next phase is commercialization of the
Ecat. I do not think Rossi can sell this 250kW Ecat without having a test
facility where the customer can make sure it is a sane investment.
The good thing is that we will soon know.
Why make risky judgment of character based on rumors / gossip / evil
tongues.?

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)