Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com> wrote:

> My opinion is that there is no way to qualify the right answer or sort out
> anything of this mess - based on judging people's character.

I am not talking about character so much as technical ability. I can judge
that. When you know people as well as I know I.H. and Rossi, you can say
with confidence who has more technical ability, and who has credibility.
Just as anyone can say with confidence that Mike McKubre knows much more
about electrochemistry than I do, or that I speak Japanese better than
Donald Trump does.

> Why not wait for the report, which Rossi says is coming?

I doubt that it will come. If he wanted to release it, he would have
already.

> IMHO it is remarkable that IH did not resolve the issue by negotiate with
> Rossi.

In my experience, it is difficult to negotiate anything with Rossi.

> Why make risky judgment of character based on rumors / gossip / evil
> tongues.?

I would not do that. My judgments are based on my own knowledge of research
done by the two parties.