>>>And if I were 'there', I'd too be calling for different testing.

You'd be calling for a lot more than that if you discovered that someone was cheating you!

But asking for new testing is not part of the agreement which was signed.

There are several reasons why IH would want to default on the contract. Maybe they didn't raise as much money as they had hoped. Maybe they did find some reason to believe that they were being cheated. Maybe they've come to distrust the ERV. But without the lawsuit, would they have returned Rossi's intellectual property? Would they have signed the patent back over to him?

If Rossi is a cheat, they should counter-sue and try to file criminal charges. Otherwise, they should try to undo the damage they've done, by taking Rossi's IP, and learning the skills to use this technique, which they took from Rossi; and pay something for going through this one-year test, which took time and effort.

Craig

And if I were 'there', I'd too be calling for different testing.