Jed,
In your replies, you missed the bit where I stated that contrary to your claim flow meters run at to low flow rates tend to give too low flow readings, not too high. Wasn't it claimed the meter was sent back to the manufacturer after the test for a calibration check?

I doubt anyone specializes in reading stain marks. Without knowing the history of water levels for the whole life of the meter what do they mean? ie it could have just sat there for a time when the plant was idle. It seems most unlikely that the water level in the pipe would be constant when the pipe was not filled completely.


On 8/6/2016 10:46 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
a.ashfield <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    As for the stain marks, without actually seeing them, I doubt they
    mean much.


Since you have not actually seen them, HOW CAN YOU DOUBT anything about them??!? That's crazy.

Millions of dollars are at stake here. Has it not occurred to you that with that much money at stake, I.H. has brought in world-class experts in stain marks to determine exactly what they mean? If you were a billionaire, and someone was suing you for $267 million, would you leave that to chance, or just guess, or neglect to do that?

THINK. Have some common sense.

- Jed


Reply via email to