Jed,
You are assuming IH are the innocent party before the facts are all in.
Either side is capable of cheating.
Remember IH claimed in their motion to dismiss that the second agreement
was not valid because Ampernego had not signed it.
On 8/6/2016 10:41 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
a.ashfield <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
It strikes me as highly unlikely that whoever chose the flow meter
(Penon?) would not talk to the manufacturer for advice on which
model to get.
Oh, I expect they did consult. Then they deliberately selected an
instrument that gave the wrong answer. They selected several other
instruments that also gave the wrong answers. Several people told them
that, but they refused to fix the problems.
I assume they did this to inflate the apparent excess heat. Defkalion
did something similar when they deliberately induced backflow.
As I said here before, if you read the manual for a flow meter, or any
instrument, you will find ways to get the wrong answer. Any fool can
do that.
You need to think about this. This meter has the minimum flow rate
written right there on the face plate. Anyone who looks at it, and
then looks at the data, will see that it is wrong. It is blatantly,
irrefutably, in-your-face OBVIOUS that this instrument will give the
wrong answer. It took me about 10 seconds to figure this out, seeing
only Rossi's data and bare-bones description. I told you here many
times it was wrong. I saw that _the instant I read what kind of flow
meter it was_, and how much it was supposedly measuring. It does not
take a rocket scientist.
So what are you saying? That no one noticed? That Rossi did not read
the face plate?!? How could that be? Of course he knew! Of course they
told him! Why wouldn't they?
- Jed