It is not worth my time to determine the time sequence. I didn't think Murray was allowed in the plant until after the test and I expect Penon knew he was hostile by then. So even if he didn't know of the pending court case he probably didn't feel inclined to answer a third party's request for info. I wasn't there. Neither were you.

How do you know all this stuff about IH's plans?