a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Who provided you with Rossi's log book and data that you say you have?

By "log book" I mean the ERV data. It is same thing. Rossi collects data
manually as far as I know. People who visited him saw only log books. The
flow meter and other instruments are not electronic as far as I know.

I will not say who provided samples to me. However, if you look at the
information that has been revealed, you will know what the logbooks say.
You will know nearly as much as I do. Look at Exhibit 5, and also look at
what Rossi told Lewan. The temperature is just over 100°C and the flow rate
is 36,000 kg per day. The pressure is 0 bar. It is the same every day,
including days when the reactor was shut down, according to Exhibit 5.

If you assume there was actually some pressure, then there was only hot
water, not steam, where the temperature went from 60°C to 100°C. Assume
there was 20 kW of input power. That's 20,000 J/s = 4,780 cal. Divide by
40°C gives a flow rate of 119 g/s. That's 7.16 kg/minute or 10,325 kg/day.
The flowmeter indicated 36,000 kg/day, so I estimate it was wrong by a
factor of ~3. That is not surprising considering the pipe was only half
full, and it was the wrong kind of flowmeter.

> According to the contract all that is needed is Dr. Penon's report.

Yes. It shows the data I just gave you: flow rate 36,000, pressure 0.0 bar,
temperature just over 100°C.