On 08/08/2016 07:43 AM, Peter Gluck wrote:
Jed, how much of Rossi's data do you have?
Days; weeks? How do you got them?
How would you convince us that you have them indeed?
I confess that after what you have told about knowledgeable people being
those who know to cheat with an instrument I cannot belive anything you say without proofs. *Your statement was structurally dishonest.*

Missed this the first time around.

Peter, you've been spouting boring, sanctimonious, barely coherent nonsense for weeks now, and you've descended to the point to accusing Jed of lying, all to preserve your twisted fantasy that Rossi is the Next Big Thing and not just a worthless con man.

You're going in the bozo bin.