Jed,
You are right that nobody here knows the details of Rossi's signature but the plain fact is that IH was formed after Rossi's discussions only a couple of days before he had to sign the contract.

I have already shown many areas where Exhibit 5 was wrong. You continue to ignore that. It was not Penon's job to correct the mistakes. He handed in his report. If Murray disagrees it is up to him to prove it.
So far he hasn't.

You say you disagree you made a mistake.  What do you question?
What you wrote yourself?
The legal document sent to the court that says Vaughn was not a manager of Cherokee?