Jed
After the agreement with Defkalion collapsed Rossi had to get money from somewhere to continue. He had been funding everything himself for a long time. As for Cherokee/IH's behavior, see Mats Lewan's take here. https://animpossibleinvention.com/2016/04/09/heres-my-hypothesis-on-the-rossi-ih-affair/

Exhibit 5 is full of mistakes.

I see you still cannot bring yourself to admit you made a mistake when you accused me of making something up and I showed a reference that proved I was right.