a.ashfield <[email protected]> wrote:

> Evidence from IH suggests they didn't,
>

They didn't what?


but Rossi was the one who instigated this expensive court case.  Do you
> really think he would do that, knowing the results would come out, if he
> didn't believe he had a case?
>

I cannot read his mind or judge his motivations. Perhaps he was hoping they
would negotiate a quick end to the lawsuit. I know little about lawsuits.

Here is what I do know. I know how instruments work. I know that they do
not produce exactly the same numbers day after day for weeks. I know
pressure cannot be 0.0 bar. I know that you cannot use that kind of flow
meter in a half-empty pipe. I know that it is not possible to generate 1 MW
of heat in a warehouse with no ventilation without killing the people
inside.

In short, I can judge the technical issues. I know enough about instruments
and calorimetry to do that. When I saw the data, after a few minutes I knew
it was impossible, and much of it was fake. You can see the reasons in
Exhibit 5. If you disagree with me, and you think the reasons in Exhibit 5
do not prove the claims are wrong, then you are technically illiterate and
incapable of judging even the simplest experiment.

If you think the claims in Exhibit 5 are lies, then you should explain why
Rossi himself repeated those same lies to Lewan. Is he deliberately trying
to make himself look like a fraud?

- Jed

Reply via email to