From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 2:36 PM
To: vortex-l
Subject: Re: [Vo]:DESCRIBING THE MANELAS Phenomenon

One huge advantage that Brian A has over all other replicators is that he has a
working billet. As a systems engineer, what I  do when reverse engineering a
old system is to spec it out as well as could be done.

That working billet is the KEY to the system. If I had the billet, I would map
the magnetic field strengths over the entire face of the billet, front and
back. I would NOT apply any magnetism to it for fear of changing something. Use
only passive magnetic sensors.

I would write a specification of the original magnet which would include a
magnetic map of the field patter that it produced.

I would never run tests on that original billet for fear of changing it in some
way.

Then I would duplicate the magnetic field patterns produced by the original
billet so I could run tests to see what the coils did to the field pattern.

I would then submit the billet spec to a magnetic specialty company to produce
a billet that met the billet spec and duplicated the original billet.

Such a company is Polymagnet, a magnetic fabricator.

http://www.polymagnet.com/
Home - Correlated Magnetics<http://www.polymagnet.com/>
www.polymagnet.com
Polymagnets are the World’s First Smart Magnets. Create a sophisticated
experience with Smart Magnet feel and function. The Polymagnet catalog contains
a variety of ...

I would then verify that the replicated magnet received from the magnet
fabricator closely followed the billet spec.

With the replicated billet in hand, there are two types of coils to now reverse
engineer, the actuator coil, and the output pickup cable(S).

The output cable(S) is the one connected to the full wave AC to DC diode
rectifier. I would identify that rectifier and test how it works, then look for
some indication of which coils it connected.

I would spec out the AC power source before using it in any way. After the spec
is written, I would then replicate the actuator power source and not use the
original one.

I would spec out all coils and replicate them, I would not use the originals.

I would do the same for the actuator coil that must be connected to the
actuator power source(square wave generator).

As much as possible, use the duplicates and not the originals. Document those
originals as far as possible. Those originals are far too valuable to mess up
in any way.

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 5:31 AM, Brian Ahern