-

   One of the big mysteries of the Papp engine is understanding the Papp
   engine fuel preparation device. What does that device do and why is it
   important to the function of the Papp engine? All the Papp engine
   replicators have discounted the need to use this fuel prep device and try
   to get the Papp engine to work without prepared fuel. Papp knew that
   prepared fuel was critically important to getting the engine to work. Three
   months before his death in 1989, Papp destroyed all the fuel he had
   prepared so that no one could ever get his engine to work ever again. The
   engine laid useless inside his workshop. That engine was his alone forever
   and could never be shared with the world.

   The cavitation theory of the Papp engine provides the reason why fuel
   preparation is essential. A intense shock wave is required to form the
   ultra dense crystal nature of the fuel in the alternate paired cylinder.
   Without that shockwave, active fuel cannot be formed. The fuel preparation
   device produced ultra dense water and latter in the fuel to act as a
   bootstrap or initial plasma shock wave so that cavitation could occur in
   the paired cylinder. Without that first shock wave, recurring fuel
   formation does not begin in the alternate cylinder when the compression of
   the water vapor/gas is underway.

   Papp used this prepared fuel to disintegrate a 5/8 inch stainless steel
   pipe when he demoed his Papp common in the desert.

   [image: Joseph-Papp-Cannon-1.jpg]

<https://www.lenr-forum.com/image-proxy/?key=998716491dd35bfa8775404889e158043cfdbac45986a6962e9cadbf31078490-aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbWVyaWNhbmFudGlncmF2aXR5LmNvbS93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvMjAxMi8wOS9Kb3NlcGgtUGFwcC1DYW5ub24tMS5qcGc%3D>
   -  Edit

<https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/5306-the-papp-engine-and-cavitation/?postID=66493#>
      -