From: Chris Zell

➢ ….and what do we see? Things such as Bedini, Schauberger (liquid and air),
Rotoverters,  flywheels with deliberately slipping belts, Linevich, claims by
Kanarev and a large proportion of the ‘tin foil hat’ devices reported on Rex
Research.  The Wallace inventions (‘kinemassic effect’) claimed a direct link
with half integer spin materials.   Could something have been overlooked here?

These devices will always be “tin hat” unless or until… against all odds, they
become the “next big thing.” They never seem to die a natural death.

BTW - you did not mention my favorite for the tin hat category – the Miller
Colson device.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US8487484B1/en

The rumor mill has this one already in full mass production…

… meaning of course that they are probably sharing the same robotic assembly
line which is cranking out Rossi’s vaporware.