On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 1:36 PM JonesBeene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKRt3fa4lfU
>

> They are doing a professional  job but nothing anomalous is showing up so
> far.

At LENR-forum this person stated that they do not have a mass spectrometer.
So they are not doing a professional job. They are working blind with no
idea what is going on, and I suppose there is no chance it will work. If it
does work, the experiment is much easier and more forgiving than Mizuno or
I think it is is. I wrote this at LENR-forum:

Let me restate this, as clearly as I can: People who are not skilled in the
art cannot do cold fusion. People who do not have a complete set of
instruments including a mass spectrometer, and who are not skilled in using
these instruments, cannot do cold fusion. People who have to ask me or
others how to set up the plumbing between the vacuum pump and the mass
spectrometer, or what sort of plumbing to use, cannot do cold fusion. If
you have to ask such things, you can't do it. That's what three top experts
told me recently.

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/6017-mizuno-replication-and-materials-only/?postID=116420#post116420