a null result.

From: Jed Rothwell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKRt3fa4lfU

They are doing a professional  job but nothing anomalous is showing up so far.

At LENR-forum this person stated that they do not have a mass spectrometer. So
they are not doing a professional job. They are working blind with no idea what
is going on, and I suppose there is no chance it will work. If it does work,
the experiment is much easier and more forgiving than Mizuno or I think it is
is. I wrote this at LENR-forum:
Let me restate this, as clearly as I can: People who are not skilled in the art
cannot do cold fusion. People who do not have a complete set of instruments
including a mass spectrometer, and who are not skilled in using these
instruments, cannot do cold fusion. People who have to ask me or others how to
set up the plumbing between the vacuum pump and the mass spectrometer, or what
sort of plumbing to use, cannot do cold fusion. If you have to ask such things,
you can't do it. That's what three top experts told me recently.

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/6017-mizuno-replication-and-materials-only/?postID=116420#post116420