JonesBeene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

It is unwise and too early to belittle this fine effort . . .

I am not belittling it. I am pointing out that they are not following the
recipe. They are not doing it the way Mizuno recommended. If it works, more
power to them. If it does not work, we will not know why.

> Apparently - their past success was unknown to those who are quick to be
> critical.

Did they achieve their past success by ignoring the instructions?

> These researchers  are credentialed professionals who have had past
> success in LENR.

Yeah? When you are a "credentialed professional" does that mean you can
ignore the instructions? Do things your way? If it does not work, does that
mean we should doubt the original result?

It ain't a replication, that's for sure.