1. does it matter what kind of screen the image is created on?
      - vacuum tube gives an electrostatic charge that can be felt   *Not
      many around anymore, barely tested on them at all.*
      - laser print does too?    *Works fine*
      - laptop screens may or may not produce charge effects; however, * I
      would note that the energy felt isn't just a slight electrostatic charge
      near the surface.*
         - image is predominantly white background and hands have heat
         sensors that are much more sensitive to changes in environment than to
         absolute values.
         - would inverted image (black background) produce similar effect,
         if one is observed. * It produces an effect but it is different
         and disagreeable, I have made myself sick if either the
energy is moving in
         the wrong direction or if inverted, interestingly if "normal"
the dominant
         energy should move CCW, but if inverted CW, but still it will produce
         negative effects with enough exposure, great degrees of
discomfort.  Also
         some versions can wide you out make you tired as a dog in
moments.  I have
         however got past those mistakes.*
         - etc.

2. hand motion:

   - how fast/slow?   *Any speed should works, you want to "pump it, if I
   give too many instructions I think people will be too in their head, but a
   smooth movement in and out about 1 foot front the screen to about an inch
   about one cycle a 1-2 seconds or so I guess.*
   -
   - prior testing of sensitivity:
      - like the eyes adapt to the light levels available, so does the
      various sensors in the hands.
      - with a little practice, one can "feel" the wind, or the change in
      air pressure on the fingertips as one moves the hand.
      - this could provide a positive for your test even if no image were
      present.                      *There are different levels of
      sensation, at one level it is subtle and possibly explained away
with such,
      but sometimes, and often when the energy builds up there is no mistaking
      it, it is to the point of pain.*

   - does hand occlude image or not?  *Hand should be in-front of the
   image, depends on how close it is, if you are pumping you will see it as
   you move your hand back.*
   - does brisk rubbing of hands prior to test alter observed effects?   *This
   is used by Chi Gong and the like, I really don't know if that is beneficial
   or detrimental, but maybe detrimental, I do know this, any degree of recent
   exposure to the elements or to stresses from work can make it harder to
   feel energy, not impossible, but the baseline has been reset by these
   sensations and it is harder to notice the energy.*
   -
   - I have observed this to increase probability of another person sensing
      the direction of motion of your fingers above their palm (even with their
      eyes closed).  *Ok, then it might help!*
   - does hand dominance (right or left) affect result?  * Everyone is
   different, and some people have issues with one hand so I generally hope
   people will just try both, but typically right seems to be a bit favored
   maybe.*

3. eye motion

   - are you supposed to look at the image or the hand during the test?   *You
   can, it seems the eye has a ray and it increases the energy a bit, but it
   is not all necessary, some close their eyes to focus. *
   - does closing your eyes alter the effect if one is observed?  *It might
   or might not depending on the person and the design.*

4 etc.

If the effect you are seeking is so robust that 50% of subjects respond
(independent of test conditions/instructions), then details may not be
important. While my initial trial did not sense anything, I am sure that I
could "tune" my system to respond to the motion even without the image or
the screen (and even with the eyes closed). Is it worth the trouble to
determine if the image has an effect (with eyes open and closed)?

*I took the images printed on paper to a nearby town today, had a lower
rate of success than expected, I have not gone over the video, but I would
guess 30% felt the energy, and one woman who was a healer felt it without
it even pointing at her.*
*But I have in the past made coils and had about 30 our of 30 one time feel
the energy, it felt like about a 90% success rate at best for the physical
coils....*

*The most I ever had in a row that didn't feel the coils was something like
2 or maybe 3, of course meeting strangers from all walks of life, some
aren't willing to try for more than a few seconds and give a very rapid
answer, still those figures hold.*

*I would have said the lower success rate than previous seemed to be maybe
been due to the fact that it was a printed image and their hand cast
shadows (possible) and not a lit screen which also has energy from the
hardware to contribute, sometimes the stove and oven running in the kitchen
clearly increases the energy over in the lounge for the images (or, some
images at least).  it did seem the car was increasing the energy in the
printed paper...*
*But there I'm not bating 50% here either, but then I have heard something
that might relate to this...*

*When it comes to making radionics work, getting the "stick" I read that
scientists had the lowest rate of success.*
*While I have had stone cold skeptics feel the energy, I think that some
minds are less inclined to tune into the energy.*

*It currently looks like it won't be all that near 50%, oh well.*

AM