Sounds like Pavlita stuff.

Build a pyramid-thing that lights an LED by itself ( if that can be done). Or
some other simple inexplicable toy.

From: Jonathan Berry <aethe...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 4:09 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Aetheric Science - Invitation to take part

Thanks Harry...

I had already made contact with Dean Radin (a scientist there who did a google
talk) and he seemed a little interested but it didn't go anywhere back in 2017.
  My tech is stronger now so perhaps that could be different this time.

I tried now and rang several times going though to different extensions with
none answering (left a message on one), all the email addresses say they don't
answer emails, so we'll see what comes of that.

It is very hard getting attention for something that looks more like the realm
of magical sigils or psychotronics, but that is just the means of demonstrating
the effect without needing to physically ship or recreate material devices.

Despite the easily demonstrated reality of the effect, despite the
applicability to hardware, despite the EXTREME promise of such technology, it
is hard, to find an iota of interest, and more likely the person is to be
"useful" to the objective on making this technology feasible the less likely
they are to hear the pitch.

The appearance of this is killing it.  I keep thinking that if I make it strong
enough, startling enough (the intensity people report feeling from the images
does increase as I improve the technology to a remarkable degree, something
that could not occur with a placebo effect) that at some point it will be taken
more seriously, and maybe it will...

But, that won't happen if "USEFUL" people don't try it in the first place.