What a bunch of pretentious BS much of the art world is.

I guess however I could treat it as art...

Or, I could make journals of these designs with strange writings and leave
them places, they could become semi-famous on the internet (as has
occurred in the past).

Or, I could just present this as the utterly ignored science it is to an
audience which in theory should be appropriate and be ignored anyway, ugh.

Many on Vortex and elsewhere have seen the correlation, the suggestion that
these "weird" claims relating to Antigravity and Free Energy are due to
some "aetheric vortex".
In the 17 years of researching this before I made a coil in 2012 which
produced a tangible energy, I told many people about my "theory" only to
have others confirm they had seen the same correlation.
And at that early stage, it is an almost useless observation because so
little is known about how such a mechanism could work, and no way to know
if you are getting results (or so one might presume) until you get massive
gravity or (apparent) CoE defying evidence.
And yet, my images both prove the principles, and MOST people can feel the
energy.

My images (or, more to the point the designs when embodied physically or
graphically) increase one's sensitivity.

So I can give powerful and detailed mechanisms...  Theory...
And many (more than not) can feel the energy so lack of instrumentation is
not a hard problem.

There is zero cost related to simple levels of experimentation with
graphics or even bits of wire.

Developments can be shared with others rapidly, and experiments can be
tried at incredible rates, lifetimes of work can be done in months!

It can and has been objectively proven to be real...  (though people
feeling energy from hidden devices and other such tests)

And utterly fail to attract interest, even to evidence that this is the
phenomena behind Antigravity and Free Energy can be abundantly demonstrated.