From: Sean Logan

➢ Tell me more about this "Longitudinal Wave"?  Can you show me equations, or
point me to papers?   Last night, out of the blue, an engineer started telling
me about this same thing.  He showed me a pair of equations from his paper, but
asked me not to publish them because they are export restricted.

There are dozens of papers out there due to Tesla worship. Many are bogus. Some
are brilliant but speculative -  I cannot say I understand the concept very
well. Try:

“Longitudinal Waves in Electromagnetism - Toward a Consistent Theory”
Slobodan Nedic

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/339747101_Longitudinal_Waves_in_Electromagnetism_Towards_Consistent_Framework_for_Tesla%27s_Energy_and_Information_Transmission_along_w_Energy_Harvesting

This group has amended Maxwell’s equations and seems fairly believable. There
are decent references at the end.

There are also papers behind paywalls. And in Infinite Energy.