This seems to be the original paper!

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/297715588_Towards_Synergy_of_Wireless_Energy_Transmission_and_Communications/link/56e13c5308ae9b93f79c4801/download

J.W.

On 13.12.2020 16:39, ROGER ANDERTON wrote:
>>Slobodan Nedic<<

also deals with Boscovich theory. People like Tesla and Boscovich get missed out of Western Science education

Boscovich 18 th century and used to be part of physics education before WWII then gets missed out.

Boscovich statute->

Ruggiero Boscovich - Jesuits Ireland

development of Boscovich theory led to quantum physics, Dragoslav from Serbia talk on Boscovich->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1vi0yk7BvU

    ------ Original Message ------ From: "JonesBeene"
    <jone...@pacbell.net> To: "vortex-l@eskimo.com"
    <vortex-l@eskimo.com> Sent: Sunday, 13 Dec, 20 At 14:13 Subject:
    RE: [Vo]:superluminal mind

    *From: *Sean Logan <mailto:paco66...@gmail.com>

      * Tell me more about this "Longitudinal Wave"? Can you show me
        equations, or point me to papers? Last night, out of the blue,
        an engineer started telling me about this same thing. He
        showed me a pair of equations from his paper, but asked me not
        to publish them because they are export restricted.

    There are dozens of papers out there due to Tesla worship. Many
    are bogus. Some are brilliant but speculative - I cannot say I
    understand the concept very well. Try:

    “Longitudinal Waves in Electromagnetism - Toward a Consistent Theory”

    Slobodan Nedic

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/339747101_Longitudinal_Waves_in_Electromagnetism_Towards_Consistent_Framework_for_Tesla%27s_Energy_and_Information_Transmission_along_w_Energy_Harvesting

<https://www.researchgate.net/publication/339747101_Longitudinal_Waves_in_Electromagnetism_Towards_Consistent_Framework_for_Tesla%27s_Energy_and_Information_Transmission_along_w_Energy_Harvesting>

    This group has amended Maxwell’s equations and seems fairly
    believable. There are decent references at the end.

    There are also papers behind paywalls. And /in Infinite Energy/.

--
Jürg Wyttenbach
Bifangstr. 22

+41 44 760 14 18