On Thu, 10 Dec 2020, Don Mitchell wrote:
If every neuron is synchopated with the aether, then every neuron is
simultaneously aware of the same signal of 0-D mind in the aether.

In a nonlocal world, there is only one object, since every place is the same place. Should we suspect that the vast population of objects (and of minds) is illusory? Every mind is actually one mind? (A very popular concept in nonwestern religion eh?)

While I was recovering from a kick-ass dream, and before opening my eyes, I was thinking very clearly, and couldn't escape a single question: HOW DOES THE FREAKIN' ADDRESSING SYSTEM WORK? No answer presented itself. I think the question alone was the important thing. If we can FIGURE OUT HOW the nonlocal world can support "space" or "extension" or "multiple apparent minds," then I suspect that we'll have lept forward in understanding everything, basically all of physics. In the underlying nonlocal plenum, where everything experiences instantaneous communication, because everything occupies the same location, how can there ever be more than one electron, one photon in the universe?

I suspect that the nonlocal world is nonlinear. If so, then any sort of oscillation will not occupy a spot on the frequency spectrum, because two oscillations will couple together, producing a complicated dynamic "shape" in the spectrum. I think this would lead to a frequency spectrum with multiple dimensions? Where every oscillation frequency adds a new axis to the graph? This is like a radio with many tuning knobs, and each "station" has a separate nunber-code in the knob-settings. If so, I think that would provide sufficient "space" for a universe of apparent bosons and leptons (and minds.)

In that case, similar objects would be strongly coupled together, while vastly different objects would have weak coupling, and the same rule should apply across all scales. "Telepathy" would be common among each particle class (and each animal species, but weaker between disparete species. Among humans we might expect strong telepathy between identical twins? And if instantaneous telepathy is common, we might predict that, while individual amoebae, mice, etc., aren't too intelligent, the entire species might exhibit an emergent "common mind" with godlike processing power, higher power when the population is larger. Be kind to cockroaches, and the cockroach-goddess will become your friend.

In any case, this would be an "Everything Is Just Frequency" theory, beloved of Nikola Tesla.

Tesla was EXTREMELY involved in nonlinear arrays of coupled oscillators, calling it "method of individualization," and using the trick for secure military comms, for a sort of FM-radio he called "the static-eliminator," as well as being the secret addressing system for his power-broadcast customers.

How could we engineer such a physics?

It suggests that "sympathetic magic" is the fundamental physics behind known physics. To produce physical forces, or to establish communication between two distant objects, make them be similar.

Suggestion: in silicon, construct two vast micro-patterns: make some 3D pseudo-crystals having precise random (or fractal) checkerboard-like patterns. Then, make sudden small changes to one, while looking for identical signals in the other. Or, monitor the noise of each one, looking for a coincidence-signal. Or perhaps do something similar by using these linked crystals to build "brains," i.e. noisy RAM storage having hysterisis, where writing a pattern to one, causes the same pattern to appear in the other. (Imagine a world where, the more Iphone-37s sold, the closer to consciousness becomes the "goddess of Iphone-37.)

Thoughts, please?
Might there be some hint of simultaneity that may be sensorized within our
gray matter?

How about a ring of dead brains kept artifically alive, where we you zap them all at the same time, it stuns nearby people? Or feed them audio suggestions, to produce mind-control of any person? I think there was a bad 1950s movie about that. (Just don't accidentally trigger an aether- tornado in the center of your ring of corpses.)

The kick-ass dream, it was the third one listed below, the artificial Burning-Man tulpa-goddess:

  Hyper-realistic dreams
  http://amasci.com/dreamFeb2017.html

William J. Beaty                 https://electricatechnology.com
beat...@gmail.com                CTO, Inventor, Research Engineer