Jed as usual spreads the official big pharma mafia meme of NYT, nature,lancet...

Nobody in India made a serious investigation that underlines this -his - cheating claims. The highest sera positive rate found in India was 77%, what is miles away from herd immunity. UK now has a 98% sera positive rate and still sees tons of infections/deaths because no treatment/prevention is done.

In Uttar Pradesh, start of May 2021 every household got a number of Ivermectin kits (IVR, Zink, V-D3, Doxycycline, and V-C). 2 weeks later CoV-19 was gone. Ivermectin does 100% prevent an infection with CoV-19. If a case did reoccur it was treated with the same kit and all contacts had to restart the Ivermectin procedure.

See: https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/ziverdo-kit-kit-of-zinc-acetate-tablets-doxycycline-capsule-ip-ivermectin-dispersible-tablet-12373324255.html

Since 2 months Uttar Pradesh, has less than 50 cases among 205 mio people the last month less than 20 cases.All this with no vaccination!

This medication works 1000x better than any vaccination with a fraction of costs and no social restrictions are needed.

So basically we are all fools as we agree to be ruled by criminal mafia people, that just want to make tons of money...

J.W.