Oh Jed you really do just love the Pharma lies don't you.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

First off there have been no deaths ever from overdosing with it, a woman
who took x100 times the recommended dosage was fine after 4 days in
hospital.

The negative effects from it are rare, mild and mostly related either to
insane dosing (which is a result of it not being prescribed by doctors) and
it killing parasites that release toxins.

But effectiveness is absolutely conclusive but to do it justice I'll do
that in another post, but the fact remains if there is no harm (except to
parasites and apparently Cancer) then why oppose people trying it?

Why are they making up lies about it flooding emergency rooms when the
hospital has never treated anyone for it ever?

Why are they making up fake studies that don't exist?

Why are they pushing an experimental that contains the harmful spike
protein that has little beneficial effect and obvious harm?

Why are trying to make it harder to enter accounts of Vaccine harm in the
VARS database?  They have been caught making it intentionally hard with
slow loading and timeouts in the Canadian system.

All for a Virus that finally it has been admitted Faucci lied about, & was
involved with making, the evidence for it being gain of function research.