The problem in forecasting an actual use and implementation of 'new hydrogen'
technologies is that the first implementation may not look very much like
present expectations, based on the past 33 year history... even though one tech
has led directly to the other,

It looks to me like the Clean Planet group of Japan is the closest to getting
an actual device to market. That factor is the most important detail for us in
understanding how an emerging hydrogen economy will materialize.

If not Clean Planet (or their licensee) - who else is near market? Mills has
true-believers, but still looks hopeless to me - at least for transportation or
markets that will get us off of fossil fuel. For one thing CP has the backing
of the Japanese automotive industry, and that is HUGE. In the USA, one
worrisome thing is that the genius Elon Musk is a no-show. Is he always
correct? He would have a stake in BLP if he thought it had a chance.

Moreover, the Storms' insight is probably not relevant to the initial product -
unless CP is holding back a few details out of concern over IP.

Bottom line - it is a mistake to insist that the initial variety of LENR is one
which MUST be involve deuterium and palladium. Quantum hydrogen QH uses neither
Pd or D2 and its underlying science is still a mystery... yet the results are
there for all to see.

Yes, the hydrogen-nickel-copper combination - the quantum heat technology,
should be considered to be part of the science of LENR despite the apparent
lack of nuclear fusion per se (though there could be an unexpected connection
which is eventually discovered). Here is their page
https://www.cleanplanet.co.jp/en/science/
Jones