Hi,
[snip]
>https://www.amazon.com/SKS-RideAir-Portable-Air-Tank/dp/B01MCWGREM
>
>Which, if I have used an on-line calculator correctly, comes to 0.020 g/mL,
>or 12 g of air. Hydrogen weighs 7% of air, so that's 0.84 g.
>
>I think it would be easy to ensure that any gas leak goes into the
>atmosphere and does not enter the passenger cabin. Hydrogen is lighter than
>air and would quickly go out from under the hood of the engine compartment.

True, but aircon units in cars can draw outside air into the passenger
compartment.
The vehicle would need to be designed such that any leakage occurred downstream
of the air intake, to ensure that
Hydrogen wasn't sucked in. Anything more than 4% Hydrogen in air is flammable,
and ignited Hydrogen in a passenger
compartment, even if not deadly in itself, would almost certainly result in a
traffic accident.

[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <mixent...@aussiebroadband.com.au>