Hi,

I find the necessity of combining Cu & Ni somewhat puzzling, though some
neutron exchange mechanism mediated by Hydrogen
might make sense. I wonder if it works with either Ni or Cu alone?
Using alternating very thin sheets implies that's it's a surface phenomenon,
that occurs where the two different metals
come into contact with one another.

[snip]
>It looks to me like the Clean Planet group of Japan is the closest to getting
>an actual device to market. That factor is the most important detail for us in
>understanding how an emerging hydrogen economy will materialize.
>
>Quantum hydrogen QH uses neither Pd or D2 and its underlying science is still
>a mystery... yet the results are there for all to see.
>
>Yes, the hydrogen-nickel-copper combination - the quantum heat technology,
>should be considered to be part of the science of LENR despite the apparent
>lack of nuclear fusion per se (though there could be an unexpected connection
>which is eventually discovered). Here is their page
>https://www.cleanplanet.co.jp/en/science/
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <mixent...@aussiebroadband.com.au>