I just want to remind some folks here that H*-H*, the only existing from of dense hydrogen (besides D*-D*) has been measured by multiple methods by Randal Mills, now some 3 years ago. Also Holmlid tried to measure the H*H* bond energy but he did work with clusters of H* that suffer from multiple bonds.

The deep orbit models from Vavra, Meulenberg or others are just mathematical fantasies, that violate basic physical laws. It's not mathematics e.g. the Dirac equation that defines physics - its the other way round physics defines the math that must fit.

So if you are interested in real physics check out R.Mills paper or Holmlid.

(R.MILLS, Brilliant Light Power Shareholder_Meeting_040319 ; BRLP_Analytical_Presentation_060419.pdf, R.Mills, p.108)

J.W.