Andrew,

I could give you a very long list. First problem: The Dirac equation itself is only working for fields and never for mass. The inclusion of the relativistic mass simply is an error made by a mathematician with no clue of physics.

The Einstein equation (E=mc^2) has been guessed  from the Poincaré equation dm= E/c^2 . But Einstein did misunderstand this (Poincaré) conclusion as it only works for radiation fields not for static fields. So the Einstein and later the Dirac equation are plain nonsense. There are other more severe reasons why the Einstein equation fails. I'm just finishing a paper about this.

The other problem with deep orbits is the missing force equation that should define the limit of such an orbit. Further a bound electron is neutral and behaves as EM mass = waves. So beyond the Bohr radius you cannot use the Coulomb formula as an orbit equivalent.

Real physics is not defined by mathematical fantasies. Look at SOP (SO(4) physics). There is show the simple (all 10 digits exact) solution for the e-p basic orbit energy. I also show the nature and exact energy of the H*-H* p-p bond. All this is based on magnetic mass resonance energies.

Initially I too liked the idea of deep orbits, but then I did understand that charge/Coulomb is just a secondary effect of magnetic mass and a basic solution can never be based on it.

J.W.