Jones; Nice, but I personally do not feel that the issue is that of OU H2
production to seal a Hydrogen fueled environment.

I have stated on vortex before that the problem is not in getting the
Hydrogen (nullifying Faraday), but what do you do with it when you get it?

I will stick my big fat foot in my mouth here, but lets assume I can provide
Hydrogen from water in excess of COP>1. Now what are we going to do with it
where the conversion does not eat up this gain? ICE engine is out!, at least
in present configuration and will take years to change once they start,
unless we turn it all over to Toyota or some other off island company. Fuel
Cell is out, poor recovery, waste in general. Now this may be because no one
wants to make a good economical cell (like solar cells, always promised and
never seen) of it is again years off.

Bottom line is if Hydrogen could for pennies be produced (forget Faraday),
how do you get back the energy without dropping the COP<1 during the
conversion?

I have looked at just burning the stuff to boil water for a steam engine
running a generator, what a loss indeed.

If some one would give me an off the shelf way to use the Hydrogen that
would power a generator and not dump the gain, I want to talk....